No, but generally we do not recommend them for children under the age of 13. The monitors will protect the ears from loud noises at any age however, children are still developing and would need to be checked for fit regularly. Please consult an audiologist for more information.
Articles in this section
- Everyday Fit (UE CSX) vs. Pro Fit (UE PRO)
- Model Breakdown
- Covid Impact FAQ
- What Makes Ultimate Ears Special?
- Can I use in-ear monitors for everyday listening?
- What is a balanced armature? How is that different than a speaker?
- Are more drivers better?
- What is the ambient sound level reduction when using any type of UE Pro In-Ear Monitors?
- Is there a minimum age requirement for UE Pro In-Ear Monitors?
- Can I use just one UE Pro In-Ear monitor?