Custom molded in-ear monitors reduce the ambient sound level in the ear drum by -26dB, provided a proper fit and seal and the use of both monitors. Reducing the ambient stage level by -26dB allows the performer to protect hearing and not have the nede compete with loud levels of external noise. This results in better pitch and reduced vocal fatigue.
Articles in this section
- Everyday Fit (UE CSX) vs. Pro Fit (UE PRO)
- Model Breakdown
- Covid Impact FAQ
- What Makes Ultimate Ears Special?
- Can I use in-ear monitors for everyday listening?
- What is a balanced armature? How is that different than a speaker?
- Are more drivers better?
- What is the ambient sound level reduction when using any type of UE Pro In-Ear Monitors?
- Is there a minimum age requirement for UE Pro In-Ear Monitors?
- Can I use just one UE Pro In-Ear monitor?