To avoid potentially losing your tight seal while you're moving around around we add more material to the aperture to make the fit tighter. If you are still having difficulty, we recommend the Comply Strips. Adding these little sticky foam wraps around the canal is guaranteed to tighten up the seal.
Articles in this section
- Do I need any other equipment for my in-ear monitors?
- Mixing and Producing With UE Pro
- Do I need or want the passive ambient feature for my UE Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors?
- What is the sound suppression aspects for each model? What benefit do they offer?
- How do I keep a tight seal on stage?
- Can I just add a custom fit tip to the universal in-ears that I’m currently using instead of buying a custom IEM?
- I'm worried about feedback spikes and other dangerous noises when using UE Pro in-ear monitors.
- Do you offer artist endorsements?
- How can drummers keep a tight seal on the UE Pro IEMs?
- Do in-ear monitors eliminate room variability?