Can My Audiologist Adjust My Fit

Going to an audiologist to get your custom fitted in-ears refitted will void the warranty that Ultimate Ears offers when you purchase your in-ears. To get your fit adjusted you will want to start by filling out our Fit Adjustment Form.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.