Going to an audiologist to get your custom fitted in-ears refitted will void the warranty that Ultimate Ears offers when you purchase your in-ears. To get your fit adjusted you will want to start by filling out our Fit Adjustment Form.
Articles in this section
- The difference between a Fitkit impression & Audiologist Impression
- Audiologist Impressions
- FitKit Guide
- Prepare for digital ear scans/ear impressions
- FitKit not connecting
- Connecting & Disconnecting Tips
- Does Ultimate Ears Pro keep my ear impressions or send them back with the order?
- What if my new set of Ultimate Ears Pro In Ear monitors don't quite fit right?
- Can My Audiologist Adjust My Fit
- Can UE in-ear monitors be re-shelled