Ultimate Ears manufactures in-ear monitors only. If used in a live performance setting, there may be additional equipment necessary (i.e. wireless transmitter/receiver). All monitors ship with cable/s that terminate in a 3.5 mm jack and can connect to any device using a 3.5 mm connection.
Articles in this section
- Do I need any other equipment for my in-ear monitors?
- Mixing and Producing With UE Pro
- Do I need or want the passive ambient feature for my UE Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors?
- What is the sound suppression aspects for each model? What benefit do they offer?
- How do I keep a tight seal on stage?
- Can I just add a custom fit tip to the universal in-ears that I’m currently using instead of buying a custom IEM?
- I'm worried about feedback spikes and other dangerous noises when using UE Pro in-ear monitors.
- Do you offer artist endorsements?
- How can drummers keep a tight seal on the UE Pro IEMs?
- Do in-ear monitors eliminate room variability?