Balanced armatures are a special class of speaker that have been used for hearing aids in the past but are now used in high end earphones because they give a faster, more precise sound. Learn more here.
Articles in this section
- Everyday Fit (UE CSX) vs. Pro Fit (UE PRO)
- Model Breakdown
- Covid Impact FAQ
- What Makes Ultimate Ears Special?
- Can I use in-ear monitors for everyday listening?
- What is a balanced armature? How is that different than a speaker?
- Are more drivers better?
- What is the ambient sound level reduction when using any type of UE Pro In-Ear Monitors?
- Is there a minimum age requirement for UE Pro In-Ear Monitors?
- Can I use just one UE Pro In-Ear monitor?