FitKit not connecting
If the fitting device is not connecting to your device, we recommend resetting them. In order to do so, follow the steps below:
- Power off the fitting device: hold the on/off button for 3 seconds until you see a red light on the in-line control box.
- Enter pairing mode on your fitting device: hold the on/off button for 5 seconds until you see a blinking blue light.
- Reset your paired device list: triple tap the on/off button.
- Forget the FitKit from your device’s Bluetooth settings and toggle Bluetooth off then on.
- Leave/close Bluetooth settings, and go back to the UE FitKit app.
- Follow the prompts in the app to continue through the fitting process.
If you are still experiencing the same issue, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help troubleshoot.